Monday, February 23, 2009

So I've been playing EDF again

My friend Matt got a new XBL name. The best feature of this is that you lose all your old saves. Awesome.

So he's been going through EDF again, and I've been helping him. The game is just fantastic. We've been farming for weapons on Level 52 "Inferno" on the "Inferno" difficulty. Confusing, yes. Inferno Inferno. We're barely strong enough to do it, but one out of every two or three times we succeed in beating the level. It's much more fun than hunting for the Lysander Z on level 46, which gets rather boring.

What amazes me about the game is how you can have everything under complete control, yet things can still go to hell in second if you're not constantly on top of things.

So in this one case, thank you Xbox, for deleting my friend's saves.

still, as always, 4 stars.

No comments: